Hello Grade 3 Families!
Happy New Year! I hope that you had a wonderful time with your families during the Christmas holiday. I enjoyed spending my first Christmas celebration in Steveston with my son Thomy and a few friends^^* I wish you all peace, love and memorable moments filled with joy in the year 2020!
We will start out the new year with the same routine. I will let you know of any changes in the blog or in your child’s agenda. Please make sure that your child reads for 30 minutes every day to continue to develop their reading skills and to help them acquire more vocabulary.
Here is this week’s schedule:
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Please make sure your child brings their your own cutlery
- Assembly led by Grade 3 & 7 ~ please join us!
- January 20th ~ Pro-D Day *No school
- January 24th ~ St. Paul Feast Day
- January 31st ~ Star Wars Dress Down Day
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!