Hello Grade 3 Families!
Happy New Year! I hope that you had a wonderful time with your families during the Christmas holiday. I enjoyed celebrating Christmas with my son Thomy and my daughter Samantha^^*
I wish you all peace, love, health, and memorable moments filled with joy in the year 2021!
We will start out the new year with the same routine. I will let you know of any changes in the blog or in your child’s agenda. Please make sure that your child reads for 30 minutes every day to continue to develop their reading skills and to help them acquire more vocabulary.
*Please remember to fill out the Daily Health Assessment form for your child and have them hand it in on Monday.
I’m really looking forward to seeing the Grade 3 students tomorrow^^*
Here is this week’s schedule:
- Hand in the Daily Health Assessment form
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
- Please bring your own cutlery
Jan. 13th – 2pm to 4pm: Top Marks Service Day
Jan. 18th – Pro~D Day (no school)
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!