Hello Grade 3 Families!
It was wonderful to have the students back in the classroom this week! They were really happy to see one another again, and they had a lot of exciting things to talk about!
They were also excited to be able to continue working on their Science Poster Project^^* The Grade 3 students should be finishing it this week, or by Monday at the latest. When this is done, they will be ready to start doing their oral presentations with their partner.
Please read Mrs. Moorehead’s email and letter (sent Friday afternoon) for clear expectations for when students must stay home.
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ January 17th
- Yummy Slice hot lunch for those who ordered
Tuesday ~ January 18th
Wednesday ~ January 19th
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ January 20th
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered~ Please have your child bring their own cutlery
- Mass (you are welcome to join us): the students are expected to wear full uniform including their sweater
Friday ~ January 21st
- Professional Development Day: No school for students
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of January:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!