Hello Grade 3 Families!
The students were really happy to see one another again. It was great to hear about everything they did during the Christmas holiday! They wrote about it in a paragraph using the 4 Square Writing Method. This week they will be sharing what they wrote with their classmates. They were also really excited to do their Science oral presentation with their partner. It was wonderful to listen to them as they presented their research to the rest of the class.
Here is this week’s schedule:
- No PE today: Mr. Kelly is skiing with the Grades 5 & 6 classes
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Hot lunch order form for Dairy Queen due
- Feast Day Luncheon form due
- Scholastic Book Order Forms will be sent home~The order will be placed next Friday
- Assembly at 9:00 am: Grade 2 & 5 will be leading the Assembly ~ please join us!
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!