Hello Grade 3 Families!
Happy Chinese New Year for those who will be celebrating it this week^^* I wish you good luck, happiness, and abundance!!!
This month the grade 3 students are responsible for the display board near the covered area. Our theme is “Fall in Love with a Book Character!” The Display will be up by Wednesday. If you happen to come in, please take a look at it and see if you can find which book character your child chose!
We have started a new unit in Science on Landforms and Bodies of Water. I will give you more information on what is expected of the students soon.
Here is this week’s schedule:
- Poems for Speech Arts due
- If your child has selected poetry, please bring 2 poems that they would like to recite. We will go over them to make sure they follow the criteria and there are no duplicates. We will let your child know what poem we have chosen by the end of the day.
- hot lunch for those who ordered
- Art Club from 3pm to 4pm for the students who joined
- Dismissal at 2pm
- No PE (Mr. Kelly will be skiing with the Gr. 5 & 6 classes)
- Assembly at 9:00 am ~ Grade 4 & 1
- Feb. 13 – Red, Pink & White Dress Down Day –
- If you are giving Valentine’s Day treats, please bring them on this day
- Please send in a $2 donation for the foster child our school sponsors through the Chalice organization
- Feb. 14 & 15 – No School (Catholic Educator’s Conference for teachers)Feb. 18 – No School (Family Day)Feb. 19 – No School (Pro-D)
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!