Hello Grade 3 Families!
We had a wonderful 2 weeks listening to each team’s oral presentations on their science BC animal research poster projects! They will have the occasion to do several more presentations in Grade 3 before the end of the school year to continue perfecting their oral presentation skills.
The Grade 3 students really enjoyed having R2D2, the stormtrooper & Princess Leia spend some time with us in the classroom! It was a great addition to our Star Wars Dress Down Day^^*
In the month of February, Grade 3 students are responsible for the display board near the covered area. Our theme for this year is “Well-Known Couples”! The Display should be up by Wednesday. If you happen to come in, please take a look at it and see if you can make a few perfect matches!
This week we will be starting a new unit in Science on Landforms and Bodies of Water. I will give you more information on what is expected of the students soon.
You can purchase some St. Paul Spirit Wear this week! Sample sizes will be available to try on in the Kindergarten room from 8:00 – 8:30am or from 3:00-3:30pm (Wednesday afternoon will be from 2:00-2:30pm). Some new items have been added. Come check it out!
Here is this week’s schedule:
- Nutrition workshop in the classroom from a registered holistic nutritionist and a school nutrition educator
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Please make sure your child brings their your own cutlery
- Re-registration forms due today only from 8:30 – 3:30pm
- Assembly led by Grade 4 & 1 ~ please join us!
- Custodio Tournament
- Communicate Student Learning Progress Reports go home today
- please sign the report cover and return it to school on Monday
February 12th ~ Unstoppable Tracy presentation in the gym (10:45-11:45am)
February 13th & 14th – No School (Catholic Educator’s Conference for teachers)
February 17th ~ No School (Family Day)
February 21st ~ Superhero Dress Down Day
February 25th ~ Pink Shirt Day for Anti-bullying Day
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!