Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you have a wonderful time celebrating Family Day tomorrow!
With only 3 school days, last week went by very quickly! We made the most of it and were able to put everything into place for the students to be able to start working on their Science Project Landforms and Bodies of Water models this coming week!
I have posted information for this project in “Class Info“. The link is right beside “Blog“. On Tuesday the Grade 3 students will start to make their models during science class, and start writing the script for their skit during Language Arts, with their partners. They should be ready to start their Landforms and Bodies of Water videos in 2 weeks time.
Please read Mrs. Moorehead’s email (sent on Wednesday evening) for updates on school routines based on the lifting of some of the pandemic restrictions on schools. The students will be thrilled to do Buddy activities with the Grade 6 students again!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ February 21st
- Family Day (no school)
Tuesday ~ February 22nd
Wednesday ~ February 23rd
- Pink T-Shirt Day: students may wear a pink shirt along with pants/skirts on this day to show our support for kindness and anti-bullying
- PE ~ no PE strip today
- Dismissal is at 2 p.m.
Thursday ~ February 24th
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered ~ please send cutlery
- Mass (you are welcome to join us): the students are expected to wear full uniform including their sweater
Friday ~ February 25th
- Hot lunch orders due date
- PE ~ PE strip is needed
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of February:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at email@example.com
Have a wonderful week!