Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend. This coming week is the second week of Advent, and we will be lighting the candle on the Advent wreath which symbolizes peace. As Grade 3 students prepare for the coming of Jesus, we remember that Jesus is our hope and our peace.
“For a child has been born for us, a son given to us; authority rests upon his shoulders; and he is named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
This week, we will continue to collect donations for the Advent Charity Project. Please see the email from the school office for more details. Thank you in advance for your donations^^*
Please read and initial your child’s agenda on a daily basis, along with their reading log. Thank you^^*
Also, please continue to be mindful that class begins promptly at 8:45 am, so children should arrive by 8:40 am if possible.
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ December 6th
Tuesday ~ December 7th
Wednesday ~ December 8th
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ December 9th
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered ~ please have your child bring their own cutlery as usual
- Mass (you are welcome to join us): the students are expected to wear full uniform including their sweater
- Library: please have your child bring their books back to school
Friday ~ December 10th
- Choir practice instead PE
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of December:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!