Hello Grade 3 Families!
The Grade 3 students had an amazing time building their Gingerbread houses this afternoon! They were able to stay on task despite the overwhelmingly sweet smell of candy^^*
Afterwards we sang Christmas carols with their Grade 7 buddies. It was a beautiful “in the Christmas spirit” afternoon! I will be posting pictures of both activities on the Dojo blog.
Next week is the last week before Winter Break. It’s going to fly by extremely fast!
Caelyn will be celebrating her birthday with her classmates on Monday. Her parents will be bringing pizza for the other students to enjoy at lunch. If your child doesn’t want to eat pizza, please have them bring their own lunch.
Here are the reminders for the week:
* $2.00 donation for Friday’s Ugly Christmas Sweater (Dress Down Day) can be brought in anytime this week!
- No PE class
- No hot lunches
- Pizza for Caelyn’s birthday
- Sound check rehearsal in the afternoon
- No PE
- Christmas Concert Day!
- Students come to school in their uniform
- Dress Rehearsal begins at 1:00 pm
- After the dress rehearsal, children will change back into their uniform.
- The Christmas concert clothes will be kept at school.
- Students will be dismissed in the covered area
- At 6:15 pm, students come back to school and wait in the covered area for pick up
- Students will change into their Christmas concert clothes
- Evening performance starts at 7:00 pm
- Students will sit in the front and students in the choir will sit with the choir
- After the performance, students will return to the classroom
- Parents pick up students from the classroom
- Students can go home in the clothes they will be wearing
- PE today
- Library~please make sure that all library books are returned by today. There will be no new library books going home during the Christmas holiday
- School Mass led by Grade 3 students at 11 am: you’re welcome to join us!
- Advent Party at noon in Meeting Room 1 & 2
- Looking forward to seeing many of you there!
- Thank you to Mrs. Acosta for planning this event and for all the parents helping out!
- Assembly led by the Staff
- Wear your ugly Christmas sweater or red and green clothes ~ bring $2 donation for BC Professional Fire Fighters Burn Fund
- Last day of school before the Christmas break!
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!