Hello Grade 3 Families!
Alleluia! Jesus is risen! I hope that you are all having a wonderful Easter weekend and enjoying today’s beautiful sunshine. I look forward to continuing the liturgical celebration of Easter with the Grade 3 students as we continue our Easter journey towards Pentecost Sunday^^*
I would like to thank all of you for your efforts during these extraordinary times. We are constantly adjusting to the many challenges we face, such as attending Easter mass in our living rooms and going to our respective churches to receive the Eucharist outdoors.
At St. Paul’s we deeply appreciate your efforts as we continue to move forward within our school community through all of these challenges. The new health guidelines now require intermediate students (Grades 4-7) to wear a mask at all times. Even though primary students (Kindergarten-Grade 3) are not required to wear a mask at all times, it is highly recommended for them to do so.
Thank you so much for your support as we head towards the restoration of normality in our day to day lives. At some point, all of this will be a distant memory.
Here is this week’s schedule:
- Easter Monday (no school)
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- No PE
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
- Class Photo
- Hot lunch (Fukuroku ~ Bring your own cutlery)
A friendly reminder for the April Scholastic Book Orders:
Here is the link https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=687734
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online
- Books can be delivered to the school or directly to your home
April 16 – Interim Reports go home
April 23 – Student-Led Conference (No classes)
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!