Hello Grade 3 Families!
It was a real pleasure to see you this afternoon looking at the different projects your child (children) has (have) completed in this past term, and participating in the activities at the various stations with them. I could see by the expressions on their faces that they were really happy to have this moment in the classroom with you^^*
Starting this Monday St Paul will begin the track and field practices. This year is a really special year for the grade 3 students at St Paul because it will be the very first year that Grade 3 will be participating! Track and field isn’t mandatory, but we highly recommend that everyone participate. The practices they will be attending this week will also prepare them for the friendly Track & Field Competition we will be having with St Joseph School on Monday, May 6th.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- consent forms for track & field are due
- Hot lunches
- Spelling word list will be going home today
- Math homework for the week will be going home today
- Dismissal at 2pm
- BC Children’s Jeans Day
- Scholastic order forms will be going home
- Professional Development Day – No School
- May 6th ~ St. Paul’s/Joe’s Annual Track Meet – Grade 3 – 7
- May 9th ~ School Mass
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!