Hello Grade 3 Families!
It was such a joy to have the pleasure of seeing you with your children in the classroom! I’m extremely proud of each and everyone of them in what they’ve achieved and in the way they shared their learning with you^^*
Last week it took longer than expected to wrap up our previous math unit, so we did not start the one on multiplication & division as expected. This week we will be jumping into it, starting Monday^^*
We will also be starting our Social Studies Unit on First Nation’s within Canada and around the world. This means that there will be a new seating arrangement on Monday, so that they will be paired up with a different partner for this project.
Here is this week’s schedule:
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- No PE
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
- Dress Down Day: Jersey Day! Bring a toonie or more! Donations go to support Catholic Charities of the Vancouver Archdiocese.
A friendly reminder for the April Scholastic Book Orders:
Here is the link https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=687734
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online
- Books can be delivered to the school or directly to your home
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!