Hello Grade 3 Families!
Alleluia! Jesus is risen! I hope that you are all having a wonderful Easter weekend. I look forward to continuing the liturgical celebration of Easter with the grade 3 students.
Last week the students had a wonderful time on our field trip at Richmond Nature Park! I posted the pictures I took on the class Dojo Blog.
This week we will be preparing for the Student Led Conference that will be taking place on Friday. Thank you for the parents who have already signed up for a conference time. If you haven’t already signed up, please do so at your earliest convenience. It will be a wonderful time for your child to share with you some of the things that we have been working on in class.
There will be no spelling test this week.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Easter Monday ~ No school
- Math homework for the week will be going home today
- Dismissal at 2pm
- non-uniform day ~ wear spring colours to school and please bring a $2 donation for Chalice
- Student Led Conference no regular classes
- please come at your conference time
- students wear their school uniform
- school-age siblings wait in the library and we respectfully request that you make childcare arrangements for younger siblings if possible
- we will begin at 8:00am and end at 6:00pm *If you have an end-of-the-day appointment time please be on time so that you can have your full 30 minutes in the classroom
- May 2nd ~ BC Children’s Jeans Day
- May 3rd ~ Professional Development Day – No School
- May 6th ~ St. Paul’s/Joe’s Annual Track Meet – Grade 3 – 7
- May 9th ~ School Mass
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!