Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you were able to spend some time outside and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and warmer weather…Spring is definitely in the air!
Thank you to the parents who have already registered for the Student Led Conference, and to those who have informed me that they will not be attending. If it is not already done, please register, or let me know if you will not be attending, as soon as possible.
I’m really looking forward to having you share with your child what they have been learning in this past term^^*
Here is this week’s schedule:
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- No PE
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
- Student-Led Conference Day
- please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment
- students will come to school wearing their complete uniform
- Conference appointment is 20 minutes long
- please watch the Moorehead Message video for further instructions (this will be emailed to you sometime next week)
A friendly reminder for the April Scholastic Book Orders:
Here is the link https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=687734
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online
- Books can be delivered to the school or directly to your home
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!