Hello Grade 3 Families!
Alleluia! Jesus is risen! I hope that you are all having a wonderful Easter weekend. I look forward to continuing the liturgical celebration of Easter with the grade 3 students 🤗💖!
This week we will be preparing for the Student Led Conference that will be taking place on Friday. Thank you for the parents who have already signed up for a conference time. If you haven’t already signed up, please do so at your earliest convenience. It will be a wonderful time for your child to share with you some of the things that we have been working on in class.
There will be no spelling test this week.
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~April 18th
- Easter Monday (No school)
Tuesday ~ April 19th
- Class Photo Day: Please have your child wear their full uniform (including their sweater). Any hair accessories worn must be school colours (yellow, blue, black, or white)
- Earthquake Drill today
- No French (Mme Caprilli absent)
Wednesday ~ April 20th
- Dismissal is at 2 p.m.
Thursday ~ April 21st
- Mass ~ Grade 3: (you are welcome to join us) The students are expected to wear full uniform including their sweater
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered ~ please send cutlery as usual
- Library: please have your child bring their library books back to school
Friday ~ April 22nd
- Student Led Conference: no classes
- Students will come to school in uniform with you (at your scheduled time) to show you what they’ve been learning
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of April: https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=687734
Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!