Hi Grade Two Families!
Welcome back to school! I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing summer vacation. I am thrilled to get to know your children this year and do a whole lot of learning and growing together! There are a lot of new, different and exciting things coming our way, as well as familiar things that we get to revisit.
An email was sent through the Grade 2 Families group. Please confirm that you have received the email if you haven’t done so already. Thank you to the parents that have already replied!
A big thank you to Mrs. Louveign Secord (Jaeden’s mom) who is our Homeroom Parent this year! She will connect with you throughout the year as all the events and activities come up. It certainly takes a village, so I look forward to working with many parents to help make these special occasions memorable for the students.
This year we are blessed to have Mrs. Schell as our Educational Assistant! She will be with us every day and assisting the whole class (myself included :)! )
Let’s have a great school year! 🙂
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Please take note of your drop off and pick up times and locations.
- The details can be found in the email from Mrs. Moorehead and are according to your last name
- Morning Drop Off
- A to J – between 8:30 am to 8:45 am
- K to Z – between 8:45 am to 9:00 am
- Dismissal Pick Up
- A to J – between 2:45 pm to 3:00 pm
- K to Z – between 3:00 pm to 3:15 pm
- Please remind your child to wear their mask during drop off and pick up
- Please check out the Class Info page to see information you might need for the whole year!
Thursday, September 10
- First Day of School
- This is a full day of school so please bring your recess snack, water bottle and lunch
- Return Health Assessment
- School supplies go home today
- Please label them according to the instructions in the email
- Please check their agenda and agenda pocket for notices and form
- A purple form and a paperwork from the Office will be sent home. Please complete it and send it back as soon as possible.
- Please sign their agenda everyday
Friday, September 11
- Regular school day
- Return all labelled school supplies
Don’t forget to send in the birthday pictures, art shirt and tissue boxes over the next two weeks!
It is always important for us to openly communicate, so please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns. It is important for us to work together to help support your child.
I’m looking forward to this new adventures and building relationships together this year!
Mrs. Teodosio 🙂