Hi Grade Two Families,
It was very nice to meet so many of you at Meet the Teacher last Monday. I really appreciate you taking the time to come, listen and say hi!
Your child’s Spelling list went home last week. Please read the post under Class Info for all the details on how you can help them practice their words at home.
We celebrated the Feasts of the Archangels and our Guardian Angels by learning all about them. We read about St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael and the special missions they have done for God. We also practiced the Angel of God prayer. I heard lots of conversations about what the angels are up to in heaven and how they’re protecting us now. It is wonderful how they continue their discussions with their friends at their tables.
We are wrapping up part one of our pattern unit by practicing identifying the core and attributes of our patterns. On Class Dojo, you will see some patterns we made outside with at least 2 different attributes. Please check it out!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Star of the Week: Isaiah
- PE today
- French and Music today
- Bring back Spelling notebook
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- French class today
- Library books due today
- Spelling Check Up for List #1 today
- Dismissal at 2 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
- Photo Day
- Wear their complete uniform and sweater
- For the girls, please make sure all the hair accessories are school colours (blue and yellow), black, white or brown
- PE today
- Music today
- Pro-Day day (no school)
- Monday, Oct. 12 ~ Thanksgiving (no school)
Please email me at email@example.com or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a great week ahead!
Mrs. Teodosio 🙂