Hi Grade Two Families,
Thank you very much for meeting with me last Friday during our Learning Conferences! It was a great opportunity to be able to talk about each of your children individually. I look forward to continue to work with you to help your child grow in all areas.
Primary Choir with Ms. Rumpel starts on Monday! Choir happens during lunch time from 12:15-12:45 pm. It is a wonderful opportunity to share their beautiful voices and sing! The Primary Choir will get to sing at the Christmas concert, with possible other opportunities. Please talk to your child about joining choir. We will also talk about it in class to encourage everyone who wants to to join.
We are in full swing with our force and motion unit (no pun intended :))! We’re exploring how things move and why. To help us answer one of our inquiry questions, please help us collect empty toilet paper or paper towel rolls. Please bring them in only starting on Nov. 4th.
Star of the Week: Giovanna
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday, Oct. 21
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Please bring your own cutlery
- No PE today
- Primary Choir starts today!
- During lunch time from 12:15 – 12:45 pm
Tuesday, Oct. 22
- Bring back Spelling notebooks
Wednesday, Oct. 23
- Return Library books
- PE today
- Spelling List Check-Up #3
- Scholastic Book orders due at 3 pm
Thursday, Oct. 24
- PE today
- No Spelling List goes home today
- School Mass led by Grade 5 at 11 am ~ please join us!
Friday, Oct. 25
- Assembly led by Grade 7 & 3
- PE today
- Parent Volleyball Night from 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Thursday, Oct. 31 – Halloween!
- Children are welcome to come dressed in their Halloween costumes or black and orange clothes.
- If you choose to send Halloween treats, please remember to keep them nut-free and that there are 31 children in the class.
- I will be providing a Halloween bag for all the treats
- Friday, Nov. 1 – Walkathon Celebration Assembly
Please email me at email@example.com or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Teodosio 🙂