Dear Grade Two Families,
This week we talked about the talents that God has given us. We read a story about a girl who did not know what her talents were but with the help of her friends and belief in God, she was able to find them. We brainstormed what talents we have both things that we can see on the outside and special talents we have on the inside. It was so wonderful to see all the talents they are proud of!
Our featured image of the week comes from the beautiful artwork that your children made! They worked so hard to glue individual pieces of tissue paper and have started cutting the tree. They did a fantastic job showing patience and determination because there were a lot of little pieces! In they end, they created beautiful artwork showing the changing of the leaves during fall. Their hard work was unbeleafable! 🙂
I look forward with meeting you on Thursday or Friday during the Parent-Teacher Conference!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Star of the Week: Ana Lucía
- PE today
- French and Music today
- Bring back Spelling notebook
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- French class today
- Library books due today
- Spelling Check Up for List #3 today
- No Spelling list goes home today
- No Library books will be brought home today
- Morning classes only
- Parent – Teacher Conferences during the evening
- Please see Mrs. Moorehead’s email for more details
- Parent – Teacher Conferences by appointment
- No school for students
- Friday, Oct. 31 – Halloween Dress Down Day
- Students may come to school in a costume or in orange or black (please see the Thursday Letter for guidelines)
- Bring a $2 donation for our school’s foster child in Africa
- Due to Covid-19, no treats or goodies are allowed to be sent to school to share with other students
- Students can bring their own nut-free Halloween treat bag to school for them to eat as we do our Halloween activities
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a great week ahead!
Mrs. Teodosio 🙂