Hi Grade Two Families,
Congratulations to all of our cross-country runners!! They did an amazing job of working hard to attend the practices and finish the race! It was so wonderful to see their smiling faces as they crossed the finish line! I was also very impressed by their listening skills throughout the entire day. A big thank you to all of you for cheering them on, helping them get to the practices, and making sure their uniforms are still all in one piece. We can look forward to lighter backpacks at the end of the day now!
A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families! I am very blessed to be working at St. Paul School with wonderfully supportive families like yours, and very grateful to help your children learn and grow closer to Christ. I hope your weekend is full of delicious food, fun family moments, and a whole lot of relaxation time! 🙂
Star of the Week: Curtis
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday, Oct. 14
- No school – Thanksgiving
Tuesday, Oct. 15
- Bring back Spelling notebooks
- Return forms for Ava-Rose’s documentary
Wednesday, Oct. 16
- Return Library books
- PE today
- Spelling List Check-Up #2
Thursday, Oct. 17
- PE today
- Spelling List #3 goes home today
Friday, Oct. 18
- Learning Conferences Day!
- Please arrive a few minutes early for your scheduled meeting so we can start our meeting on time
- Grade 2 students do not attend the parent-teacher meeting
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Teodosio 🙂