Dear Grade Two Families,
Welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful Spring Break in the beautiful weather that we had for the past two weeks!
We enter into Holy Week starting today, Palm Sunday. All week long we will learn about the events and significance of Jesus’ suffering, Death and Resurrection. Please bring your Lenten calendar back to school tomorrow so that we can fill out the last stretch of our Lenten journey in class!
In February, the children brought home Mite Boxes to collect money for the seminarians. Please return these boxes, labelled with your child’s name, by Wednesday. This also ties in perfectly to our First Communion theme for the week, Caring! Please remember to bring back your Gold Book tomorrow as well.
Here are the reminders for the week:
First Communion Theme: Caring
Star of the Week: None for the week 🙂
- Fill out and send in Daily Health Assessment Form with your child (please see email)
- Bring back Gold Book and Lenten Calendar
- PE today
- French and Music today
- Mite Boxes due today
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- Holy Thursday
- Last Supper video presentation @ 9:15
- Library Day
- PE today
- Gold Book goes home
- They will stay home over the weekend and be brought back to school on Tuesday
- Please go through the whole chapter with them
- Complete any unfinished work
- Please do not work ahead to the next chapters
- No school- Good Friday
Please email me at email@example.com or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing you all a blessed Holy Week and joyous Easter weekend!