Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday, June 24 ~ Primary Picnic Day!
- Regular school time start at 8:45 am
- Come to school in play clothes for outside
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Please bring a small backpack with water, a snack for the morning, water shoes and a towel (if they plan on playing in the water)
- We will leave at about 9:45 am
- If you are walking with us, please meet us in the covered area by 9:45 am. Thank you for walking with us!
- We will spend the day playing in the park and eating lunch together
- Parents picking up at 1:40 pm – please meet us at the park and sign out your child with me before you go
- Students not being picked up at 1:40 pm will walk back to school with the teachers
Our fingers are crossed that the weather tomorrow will be in our favour! If there is a need to cancel the picnic due to weather, you will be notified as soon as possible on Monday morning.
Please note that parents and others visiting the park must park in designated parking stalls only or on the street. Please do not park around the perimeter of the parking lot as this is a no parking zone. Please also note that we are responsible for removing all of our garbage/compost/recyclables from the park when we leave. Thank you very much for your cooperation in these matters! A big thank you to Mrs. Romero & Mrs. Stefirta for organizing the lunch and all the picnic fun!!
Tuesday, June 25
- Last school Mass at 11:00 am ~ please join us!
- Special farewell Mass for the Grade 7’s
- Classroom clean up will start today so please send an extra bag to put their school things in
Wednesday, June 26
- PE today
- Students can bring a stuffy to school today
- Please make sure it fits inside their backpack
Thursday, June 27
- Last Day of School!
- Dismissal is at 12:00 pm
- Please join us for our last Assembly at 9:00 am
Friday, June 28
- Enjoy sleeping in! 🙂
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
Enjoy the last week of school!
Miss Ramirez 🙂