Star of the Week: Kayla
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday, June 17
- PE today
- no hot lunch
- special visit from Kyle Moorehead on firefighter training and fire safety
Tuesday, June 18
- Special Gummy Bear challenge with the Grade 1 class continues!
- Pizza Lunch for Hilary’s birthday
- If your child does not eat pizza, please make sure they bring their own lunch
Wednesday, June 19
- PE today
- Step Up Day
- The students will get to hang out with Mrs. Boily in the afternoon while I take a break (just kidding, the Grade 1 class will come to Grade 2!)
Thursday, June 20
- PE/ Health today
- Classroom clean up will start today so please send an extra bag to put their school things in
- Book Bingo ends today
- Prizes will be handed out next week
Friday, June 21 ~ Fun Day!
- Parents are invited to join us in the gym at 8:15 am for the Appreciation Breakfast
- school-aged children will have supervision
- School starts at 8:45 am
- Students come to school dressed in their colour team
- At 9:00 am, we gather in the gym for prayer and cheers
- After all the Fun Day stations, we will have a snack and water break in the classroom
- Please give your child their snack in the morning so they can leave inside the school
- Fun Day ends at 1:00 pm
- Parents and other family members are welcome to join in on the fun!
- Monday, June 24 ~ Primary Picnic at Garden City Park
- Tuesday, June 25 ~ School Mass led by the Grade 7s
- Thursday, June 27 ~ Last Day of School (noon dismissal)
Please email me at email@example.com or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
9 more days of Grade Two!
Miss Ramirez 🙂