Dear Grade Two Families,
Congratulations on to you and your children on receiving their First Reconciliation!!
Fr. Smith had nothing but wonderful things about how the children were so prepared and earnest in theirconfessions. He gave them two big thumbs up and congratulated them for a job well done. Many of them came out of Confession skipping and with big smiles on their faces. They all looked so proudof themselves! It was so touching and heartwarming!
Their celebration during lunch time was very well-deserved! A big thank you to all of you and Mrs. Secord forhelping organize the lunch. They walked into the classroom in complete awe of the balloons and decorations.It truly made their first time receiving the sacrament very special. We only wish you could’ve been there to joinus!
I hope you had a joyous celebration with your children at home. Thank you very much for preparing with themfor this important sacrament! Your guidance and support is most appreciated!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Star of the Week: Emily
- PE today
- Our Home Reading program is evolving! We will be adding Epic Books to our reading program.
- An email will be sent home today with the class code for you to access from home
- Your child can read from RAZ Kids, Epic Books or their own books for their 20 minutes of daily reading
- French and Music today
- Bring back Spelling notebook
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- Library books due today
- Re-registration Day
- If you are sending it with your child, please place it in their agenda so they remember to hand it in
- Spelling List #11 goes home today
- Library Day
- PE today
- CSL reports go home
- Please sign the folder and return it and the envelope by Monday, February 8th
- You may keep the report
- PE today
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
- Please bring your own cutlery
Please email me at email@example.com or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
This is my last full week with the Grade Two class which means it will be my last blog. Miss Wu will be taking over the blog starting next week. Have a fantastic week!
Mrs. Teodosio 🙂