Hi Grade Two Families,
It is hard to believe we are in the second week of Advent already! 2019 is winding down very quickly, yet there is still so much to look forward to!
The Grade Two’s have been very diligent in trying to keep their Advent promises and doing their best to show Christ-like behaviours. They have been prayerful in their reflections as well. We have earned many points which means lots of donations for families in need. They will get to share this during our Assembly on Friday.
Also on Friday is our Christmas Party! Please see the email sent from Mrs. Brual and Mrs. Lai for all the information. A big thank you to them and to the other parents helping out to make this special day happen.
Please make sure you check out Class Dojo if you haven’t done so already. Many posts were made this week to update you on what’s been happening throughout this past month. There are also their beautiful letters to Santa which have been mailed!
Have a blessed week ahead!
Star of the Week: Kosta
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday, Dec. 9
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Please bring your own cutlery
- Primary Choir during lunch time
- Please practice the song
Tuesday, Dec. 10
- Bring back Spelling notebook
Wednesday, Dec. 11
- Return Library books
- PE today
- Spelling Check Up for List #8
- Christmas Concert costumes due
- Scholastic book order due today
- Please note that the order will likely arrive after the Christmas break in January
Thursday, Dec. 12
- PE today
- No more Spelling for 2019!
Friday, Dec. 13
- Assembly led by Grade 5 & 2 ~ please join us
- PE today
- Christmas Party in the afternoon!
- Please see the emails from Mrs. Brual & Mrs. Lai
- Tuesday, Dec. 17 – afternoon dress rehearsal & Christmas concert
- Thursday, Dec. 19 – Mass
- Friday, Dec. 20 – Christmas dress down day (Christmas sweaters, or red or green day). Dismissal is at 12:00 pm.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Teodosio 🙂