Hi Grade Two Families,
Happy Gaudete Sunday! The third week of Advent fills us with joy as we come even closer to celebrating the Lord’s birth and it reminds us that there is joy in waiting for His second coming!
And of course, we have many things to be joyful for! We had a wonderful party last Friday full of yummy treats and fun games! A big thank you to Mrs. Lai, Mrs. Brual and all the parents that helped organize and execute the party. It truly is a group effort and we’re so thankful that you all come together to help make a special day for the kids.
We are also looking forward to the Christmas concert! Please see all of the emails sent about the concert, and some more information below.
Here are some reminders for the last week of school in 2019!
- Please bring in $2 for the Firefighters’ Burn Fund any time this week (preferably before Friday). The dress down day for this is Christmas sweater day on the last day off school before the break
- Home Reading folders will no longer be going home this week. I will keep them at school over the break. Please bring back the folder on Monday.
- If your child completed a bingo or a blackout, they will receive their treat this week.
- Please send in Library books this week. We will not be having Library this week.
Have a blessed week ahead!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday, Dec. 16
- No PE today
Tuesday, Dec. 17
- Dress Rehearsal begins at 1:00 pm – you are welcome to attend!
- Children are changing out of their Sunday best outfit and into their uniform BEFORE going home
- Dismissal is at 3:00 pm
- Agendas will not be sent home today
- Students return to school and wait at the covered area at 6:15 pm (Please come in your casual clothes since their outfits will be at school)
- Evening performance begins at 7:00 pm
- Students will be picked up from the classroom after the evening performance
- Please make sure they say good bye to any of the teachers in the room before you leave
- Don’t forget to take any jackets, clothes and garment bags home
Wednesday, Dec. 18
- PE today
Thursday, Dec. 19
- PE today
- School Mass at 11:00 am ~ please join us!
Friday, Dec. 20
- Dress Down Day – Christmas themed sweaters & clothing, red or green
- Assembly led by the staff at 9:00 am ~ please join us!
- 12:00 pm dismissal
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Teodosio 🙂