Dear Grade Two Families,
Alleluia! Jesus is Risen! Happy Easter to you and your families! What a joyful time for us to remember all the love God has for us, and to spread the Good News to all we meet. The students spent Holy Week discussing and reflecting on Jesus’ sacrifice. Now, as we begin the Easter season, we will talk about how to take in this new life Jesus has given us.
We also have been moving ahead nicely with the First Communion program! Your children have been praying, thinking, and participating excellently as they prepare their hearts for Jesus. I truly appreciate the dedication and support you have given your child throughout this first part of the program. Please make sure all of the pages in the Gold Book for the themes of Belonging, Celebrating, Listening, and Caring are completed.
I would also like to extend my sincerest gratitude for your continued support and diligent efforts in following health guidelines and safety protocols. The support, understanding, and compliance from our parent community goes a long way in helping our school navigate through these challenging times and is very much appreciated.
Here are the reminders for the week:
First Communion Theme: Making Peace
Star of the Week: Alyssa
- No school- Easter Monday
- Bring back Gold Book
- French and Music today
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- Library books due today
- Spelling List #15 goes home today
- Library Day
- PE today
- PE today
- Class Photo Day
- Please wear complete uniform
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
- Please bring your own cutlery
- Gold Book goes home
- They will stay home over the weekend and be brought back to school on Monday
- Please go through the whole chapter with them
- Complete any unfinished work
- Please do not work ahead to the next chapters
Please email me at email@example.com or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.