Hello Grade Two Families!
We had our first complete week of Grade 2! It was full of learning and getting back into the swing of things. We engaged in a lot of discussions about ways we can heal our relationships with others and how we can pray for them using our five fingers. We also had hands-on practice with making patterns, reading books and writing using our neat printing. I was very impressed by their focus and determination to ensure that they put their best foot forward!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Star of the Week: Jude
Phonics Skill: Short Vowel Review
- No School- National Day of Mourning for Queen Elizabeth II
- Walkathon Volunteer Form due today
- Home Reading folder sent home with phonics skill activities
- Please see Class Info tab for more information
- Music and French today
- AGM & Meet the Teacher at 6:30 pm
- I look forward to seeing you all tonight!
- PE today
- Dismissal at 2 pm today
- School Mass @ 9:15 am ~ please join us!
- Please wear full uniform (including sweater)
- French today
- Word Study Assessment: Short Vowel Review
- Please return Home Reading folders to school
- PE today
- Library today
- Please return any library books not yet brought back
- Wednesday, September 28- Orange Shirt Day
- Thursday, September 29- Walkathon
- Friday, September 30- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation (No School)
Please email me at email@example.com or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.