Hello Grade Two Families,
This week, the Grade Two class led the assembly with their Grade Four buddies. They did a wonderful job demonstrating the importance of acknowledging our weaknesses and reconciling our relationship with God. The students also made beautiful artwork this week, showing the changing colours of the leaves during fall. Their creativity was unbeleafable! 🍂
Additionally, it was so wonderful meeting with all of you and chatting about how your child is doing in Grade Two. I really appreciate the opportunity for us to meet in person and talk about how we can work together to best support your child. As I mentioned at the end of the conference, if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know so we can continue to openly communicate throughout the year.
Here are the reminders for the week:
Star of the Week: Ellie
Phonics Skill: Initial Blends (r) and 3 letter Blends review
Open Parachute Unit (in class): Understanding Feelings
Open Parachute Unit (at home): Resilience
- No PE today
- Home Reading folder sent home with phonics skill activities
- Because we are reviewing last week’s phonics skill (blends), a new parent letter will not be provided
- Music and French today
- PE today
- Dismissal at 2 pm today
- School Mass @ 9:15 am (Gr. 2 to lead) ~ please join us!
- Please wear full uniform (including sweater)
- White Spot Hot Lunch (for those who ordered)
- Please bring your own cutlery!
- French today
- Word Study Assessment: Initial Blends (r) and 3 letter blends
- Please return Home Reading folders to school
- PE today
- Library today
- Please return any library books not yet brought back
- Walkathon Assembly @ 2:00
- Monday, October 31- Halloween Dress Down Day
- Monday, October 31- Yummy Pizza Hot Lunch (for those who ordered)
- Wednesday, November 2- School Assembly @ 1:15 (Grade 6 and 3 to lead)
- Friday, November 4- Interim Reports sent home (more details to come)
- Friday, November 4- Fukuroku Hot Lunch (for those who ordered)
Please email me at email@example.com or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.