Good afternoon Grade Two families,
I hope you all had a wonderful break and that the children are looking forward to school on Monday after a delayed start!
Here are a few things to note for next week;
- Written homework on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with a spelling test on Friday.
- Can the children please bring in any library books they borrowed over the break into school on Monday the 10th.
- Mass on Thursday with additional measures to ensure social distancing.
- Please can the children bring in a spare mask to be left in their cubby.
- P.E, French and Music will be on the same days as last term.
- Please see Mr. Kelly’s P.E blog for details on lessons next week.
- Hot Lunch on Friday the 14th.
- As we are beginning to prepare the children for their sacraments, I would really appreciate if the children could bring in a picture of them on their christening day as we will be discussing the time when they became a member of God’s family. It would be great if the children could have these pictures into school by Tuesday.
I look forward to seeing the children on Monday morning! Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend.