Hi Grade Two Families,
Happy Gaudete Sunday! The third week of Advent fills us with joy as we come even closer to celebrating the Lord’s birth and it reminds us that there is joy in waiting for His second coming!
And of course, we have many things to be joyful for! We had a wonderful party last Thursday full of yummy treats and fun games! A big thank you to Mrs. Castillo, Mrs. Chow, and all the parents that helped organize and execute the party. It truly is a group effort and I’m so grateful for the time and effort everyone put in into making it a special day for the children. We had a tree-mendous time celebrating with you all! 🎄
Grade Two is also looking forward to the Christmas concert this coming Tuesday! Please see all of the emails sent about the concert.
Here are some reminders for the last week of school in 2022!
- Home Reading folders will no longer be going home this week. I will keep them at school over the break. If you have not returned yours, please bring it to school tomorrow.
- Please send in all Library books by Tuesday. We will not be having Library this week.
- Please return your child’s emptied treat bag by Thursday, if you haven’t already done so. We will use them again for other celebrations coming up in the school year!
Have a blessed week ahead!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Open Parachute Unit (in class): Overcoming Worries & Doubts (cont’d)
Open Parachute Unit (at home): Empathy & Accountability (cont’d)
- Yummy Pasta Hot Lunch (for those who ordered)
- Please bring your own cutlery!
- PE today
- Library Books due today
- Christmas Concert Celebration @ 1:00 pm in the gym
- Christmas Concert Celebration @ 6:45 pm in the gym
- Please drop off your children @ 6:10 pm
- PE today
- Dismissal at 2 pm today
- School Mass @ 9:15 am ~ please join us!
- Please wear full uniform (including sweater)
- Return treat bag by today
- French today
- Ugly Christmas Sweater or Red/Green Dress Down Day
- School Assembly led by Grade 6 and 3
- Last Day of School (noon dismissal)
- Tuesday, January 3- School Re-opens
- Friday, January 6– Fukuroku Hot Lunch (for those who ordered)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
I hope you have a joyous Christmas break with your families!