Hello Grade One Families!
It was wonderful to have the opportunity to meet with all of you over the past two days. Thank-you for your questions, comments and insights! I am looking forward to working with you throughout this year to make it a fantastic Grade One year for your children.
Please note the following for the upcoming week:
- we are currently scheduled to go on a walking field trip to Garden City Park for science and play activities – please check your email on Sunday October 24 for a field trip update because we may have to postpone the trip due to the weather
- the email on Sunday will give details for the day
- if you want your child to have a school photo retake, please send in your proof envelope today with “retake” indicated so that I know who to send for photo retakes
- photo retake day ~ only for those who have officially requested
- PE class ~ PE strip is needed
- 9:00am school Mass ~ you are welcome to join us!
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered ~ please send cutlery as usual
Friday ~ non-uniform day
- students may come to school wearing their Halloween costume or orange and black clothes
- please see the Thursday letter and my previous email for costume guidelines
- all students must wear their COVID-19 masks as usual
- students may bring wrapped treats for their classmates (29)
- students will wear their costumes or orange and black clothes to PE so no PE strip is needed
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a super weekend and week ahead!
Mrs. Kelly 🙂