Hello Grade One Families!
The students did such a wonderful job at the Assembly this morning! They took the practices very seriously. We have been having many conversations about roles and responsibilities within the school community and they certainly realized their responsibility as Assembly leaders today!
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. It is a time for me to reflect on how blessed I am to work at St. Paul School and to be filled with gratitude for the families with whom I currently have the privilege to work. Thank-you for sending your amazing children to school everyday to learn with me! May this weekend be one of joy and relaxation for all of you!
Please note the following reminders for the upcoming week:
- Thanksgiving Day ~ no school
- PE class
- I am away at a meeting and Miss Germaine will be teaching Grade One
- no PE class
- library books due
- pizza lunch provided by Haley’s family ~ please send water bottles and morning snacks as usual
Friday ~ Learning Conference Day!
- please arrive at your scheduled time
- Grade One will have a parent/teacher meeting and students do not attend
- the meetings take place in the gym
Please e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a super weekend and week ahead!