Hello Grade One Families!
What a quick little school week we had together! Lots of fun though with Valentine’s Day, outdoor lessons, and play time today.
The students requested to bring a library book home today and were very excited to choose which one would go home and which one would stay at school. Some of the students decided to leave both of their library books at school which is fine too. If your child brought home a school library book today, it is due back on Tuesday please.
It was so great to have almost all of the students in class when we started prayer at 8:45am today! We had noticed that there were several students who have been rushing in either at the last minute or late for prayer. Please try to have your child at school by 8:40am so that they are unpacked and ready to begin prayer will us at 8:45am. Thank-you!
Please read Mrs. Moorehead’s email (sent on Wednesday evening) for updates on school routines based on the lifting of some of the pandemic restrictions on schools. The students in Grade One will be thrilled that we will be able to have Buddy Activity time with Grade 4 again!
Please note the following for the upcoming week:
Monday ~ Family Day
- no school
- return the library book if one was brought home for the long weekend
Wednesday ~ Pink Shirt Day
- no regular uniform today
- students may wear a pink shirt along with pants/skirts on this day when we show our support for kindness and anti-bullying
- PE class ~ students do not need their PE strip
- 9:00am Mass ~ please join us for this Mass and support the three Grade One students who will be doing the readings!
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered ~ please send cutlery
- please return the homework folders to school
- PE class ~ PE strip is needed
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
I hope that you are all able to do many special, fun activities with your family on this extra-long Family Day weekend!
See you on Tuesday!
Mrs. Kelly 🙂